ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Feb 2006 09:33:36 -0700
Sharon,

This isn't Vicki, but I'll put my two cents in anyway.  I think lists
designed to have peopel help each other are easier to manage.  For example,
my list for songwriters seldom has problem people because we're all there to
learn about songwriting from one another.  However, a list on which peopel
are after giveaways sounds like a recipe for trouble.  Peopl there are
mostely after what they can get for themselves.  The Christian factor also
helps because the Spirit is helping everyone be more unified.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com
Keep smiling!