ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 22:01:00 -0400
I think more important than the type of clothing we wear would be our
heart's intent, if as women we want to rule over or control our husbands
that is wrong as I see it.  Seeing the husband as the head of a household
has more to do with the attitude of the heart thanan article of clothing.
Just my thoughts on the subject.

Rhonda