ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2005 09:47:17 -0500
Sandy,
I know ;what you mean.  It feels so strange to get up in the morning and
not have the tention in my stomach about whether or not Chris will make it
to the bus.  It felt strange last night, while I was on the computer, to
relax my guard because no one was going to come and physically push me
off.  I just feel very disoriented right now.  We will be in constant
communication with the home however.  They encourage that and we will go
down to see Chris in about three weeks..  We will also be having family
therapy over the phone and he will have at least two private sessions a
week along with group stuff, chapel and so forth.  Greg is also planning on
talking to the chapplain today or tomorrow to let him know what is up, so I
think that this may be a bit better set up than what you guys had with
Gretchen.  I believe that Phil said that you guys weren't allowed to have
contact at all?  Fortunately, that is not the case with us.  Oh yes,
Chris's probation officer wants weekly reports as well.
Thanks for your prayers though.
Kathy