ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 10:10:05 -0600
Oh no, what happened, and what did I miss. I'm praying for you all.

I didn't have my loving computer on last night, but I obviously should
have. I do apologize that I wasn't available to pray with you all.

I'm praying now for everyone, what ever the situation is. I'm praying and
sending you all lovings and squeezings.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson