ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Feb 2006 17:15:05 -0700
Hi folks!

I am passing it on for those who support this type of Christian ministry to
Israel.  If anyone is offended, you can hit the delete key.

Thanks!

Sharon

Dear Sharon,

An alarming teaching is spreading around the country among pastors and
leaders. This teaching completely annihilates the Word of God. Scriptures
are being
taken out of context to validate this doctrinal deception. It is absolutely
urgent that you help me to target pastors immediately.

To my knowledge, there is no book currently available other than The
American Prophecies that lays out the biblical basis for Christian support
of Israel,
and all the other issues involved.

What I need you to do right now is go to Amazon.com, buy as many copies of
The American Prophecies as possible, and send them to my office so that we
can
get them out to pastors.

Link to Amazon.com:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/044652252X/sr=8-1/qid=1140024167/ref=pd_bbs_1/103-5586372-5786207?%5Fencoding=UTF8

There is an attempt to neutralize pastors and Christian leaders in the
nation in relationship to Israel. I can't be more specific in this email,
but I can
tell you that this teaching is the most dangerous and damaging of any
doctrine I've ever heard. I listened to one of the national pastors
currently promoting
this doctrine. Apparently, this pastor's basis for the teaching is this, and
I quote: "I can't point you to chapter and verse because this is an
extension...using
the understanding that we have the capacity to have...I believe, to see
beyond the end of our nose."

Please be kind enough to email us at
and let us know how many copies of the book we can expect so that we might
prepare the list of pastors to whom the book will be mailed.

Please remember, if everyone would simply purchase at least one book, it
would push this book back up to the bestsellers' list. This is the way that
I have
been able to speak to the nation and the world on secular network shows.
Please pray that any that are able will purchase five to ten copies.

The American Prophecies was a New York Times number four bestseller. We have
just been notified that a production company has purchased the rights to The
American Prophecies and is currently working on a television special.

Please forward this to everyone on your list.

Thank you once again for your help!

Mike Evans

Join the Jerusalem Prayer Team Now!

Do not reply to this email. Please address email inquiries to

Jerusalem Prayer Team
P.O. Box 210489
Bedford, TX 76095
FAX: 817-285-0962
1-800-825-3872
http://jerusalemprayerteam.org

Dr. Tim LaHaye, Mrs. Anne Graham Lotz, Mr. Pat Boone, Mr. Bill McCartney,
Ms. Kay Arthur, Rev. Tommy Tenney, Dr. A.R. Bernard, and Dr. Jay Sekulow are
just
a few of the more than 300 Christian Leaders who are part of the Jerusalem
Prayer Team.

The Jerusalem Prayer Team is a non-profit organization with 501c3 tax exempt
status. The Jerusalem Prayer Team is a prayer movement of people around the
world. It is a non-denominational organization. It receives no support from
the Nation of Israel. Donations are tax deductible.

The mission of the Jerusalem Prayer Team: To guard, defend and protect the
Jewish people and Eretz Yisrael until Israel is secure, and until the
Redeemer
comes to Zion.

How do I discontinue my membership/subscription to this e-mail list? Do not
respond to this e-mail for any reason. To discontinue your membership
automatically
please, follow the link below. You joined this list as Sharon Hooley at the
following e-mail address: [log in to unmask] You must use the correct
e-mail
address to discontinue your membership.

If you experience any technical problems and/or do not receive confirmation
that your request has been completed online, please postal mail, phone or
fax
your request using the contact information listed above. Your request will
be processed within 10 days of the receipt of your request.

HOW CAN I SUPPORT YOUR ORGANIZATION?
Make a secure online credit card donation.

HOW CAN I TELL OTHERS ABOUT YOUR ORGANIZATION?
Send a personalized version of this message to your friends.
Discontinue your subscription.