ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2006 18:32:02 -0600
Rhonda, and Virgie too said the same thing. The only question I had was in
what venue ought those gifts be used. I don't want to try to justify my own
agenda in the name of carrying Christian beliefs through a back door for
affectivness sake, and forgo using it in a church setting if that is what
he wants. I just don't get the peace about it that way, which to me seems
odd, but I'm following the peace within as a guide of the Holy Spirit.

Brad

At 05:36 PM 1/5/2006 -0500, you wrote:
>Great to  hear Brad!!! Will be praying for you, I do think you have a gift,
>and gifts should used not left on a shelf somewhere!!!
>Rhonda

Brad

   You are richer today if you have laughed, given, or forgiven