ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 2 Jul 2005 19:46:01 -0600
This should be have you forgotten or do you really know what I mean by that
is do you or we really know how big God is.

I keep thinking of that Phil and Sandys son Everett said one day How big is
your God and I've never forgotten that.  I often ask myself How big is My
God or How big do I let Him be/
I mean I know that feeling of seeing others blessed even though they aren't
doing a darned thing then I get a blessing and I too am like doh should I do
this/  bonk me on the head of course I should and have.

Thanks Phil for reminding us

Lelia Struve email [log in to unmask] msn [log in to unmask]