ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2014 10:08:20 +0200
 Hello everyone

Here in South Africa it's good Friday. May you all have a blessed day
remembering the price Christ paid for us on the cross.

It was a blessing for me to talk to my beloved grandma  on the phone this
morning. Despite the GP's concern, the oncologist gave her the news that the
cancer is still in remission - what a praise! The bladder and kidney tract
infection "bundled" with the gallbladder inflimation makes her too weak for
the operation. She's taking antibiotics and will stay in hospital till she's
strong enough for the procedure to remove the gallbladder. I'd appreciate
your continued prayer because I'm still concerned for her as she sounds very
tired and listless.

Sometimes this still feals like a bad nightmare and I appreciate everyone's
emails even though I sometimes don't have the endurance to answer each
message individually.

Thanks
Coco