ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 2004 10:08:11 -0500
Kathy,

I'm praying for this project to go smoothly.

Vernon is working over at Dean's today and they are filling a dump truck
with old cement to get rid of. They got the garage torn down, and yesterday
they put in a new window here in my office, as the old one was rotting.
Now, who wants to come and help me clean up my office! It's a mess with
lots of dust! yuck!

Last night we went to Menards to buy a stove for the rental house. Now, it
will be furnished with a stove and refrigerator.

Lovings!
Pat Ferguson