ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amy Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jul 2005 12:33:58 -0400
Phil and everyone,
 It has been in the 90's here with it realling feeling like over 100.  Today
it is supposed to be 94 and Tomorrow 97.  I wish it would cool down.  I'm
going to Riverblast today and I'm afraid it'll be to hot.  I think I'm going
to go and if I get to hot I'll just leave.  It is a free christian concert.
Point of Grace and other artists are supposed to be there.  I had to have
tickets even though it is free.  The people I was going with can't go so my
Dad is taking me.  I'm not sure he will like it but he said he didn't mind
because I go with him places I don't much like too.  I said well, I guess
your right.  Afterwards we may go to a tractor pull of course but that's
okay because he is taking me to Riverblast.  Pray that I don't get too hot
and at least can stand it long enough to hear Point of Grace.

Amy