ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 5 May 2006 10:33:12 -0500
Lelia,

Yep Romans 8:28 is a good reference for  realizing what we are going
through good, bad, or indifferent can and will be used for good for those
who love God. That doesn't necessarily mean we'll like what is good... eat
your Brussel Sprouts now Lelia hahaha. .
I believe too that we likely are protected much more than we are let to be
made aware of. So in a way perhaps we tend to act like spoiled kids saying
"Where's my allowance, I never get anything", mean while food, clothes,
roof over the head, light bill, heat bill, water bill are paid, little
league, bikes, and etc. all get over looked.

Brad