ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 2009 17:19:56 -0400
May your wife have many more happy birthdays.  It is also nice to know she
too enjoys reading Braille.  Do you read and write this beautiful code as
well?  I have stocked up on the Louis Braille silver dollars.  I trust the
money gathered from it's sale will create more Braille readers and writers
as well.  It saddens me to hear of so many children growing up these days
without the skill.  I trust your good lady had a marvelous birthday with all
those who love her at her side to assist her in the festivities; and your
first year of the new decade  will be just as fine.