ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2005 18:21:49 -0700
I read a poem a long time ago in the Matilda Ziegler about apliances
breaking down and committed it to memory:

The sink disposal's backing up, the dryer's on the fritz;
The vacuum cleaner's blown its belt, the tv's having fits;
As one by one our household friends go quietly to their meek end,
I'm once again surprised how they can sense that it's the weekend.

Sharon