ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jul 2005 20:21:00 -0400
Kathy,
We don't always understand how God works in our lives but we do know, as is
recorded in His word,

Romans 8:28FF
    28And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who
love him, who have been called  ]  according to his purpose. 29
For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the likeness
of his
Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers.
] 30
And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also
justified; those
he justified, he also glorified.
    31What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who
can be
against us? 32
He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all-how will he not
also,
along with him, graciously give us all things?
33
Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who
justifies.
34
Who is he that condemns? Christ Jesus, who died-more than that, who was
raised to
life-is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us.
35
Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or
persecution
or famine or nakedness or danger or sword?
36As it is written:
   "For your sake we face death all day long;
      we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered."[
] 37No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who
loved us.
38
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,
[ neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39
neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to
separate
us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Kathy, God is working in your lives to bring about His will and your good.
He means you no harm nor heart ache but because His wys are not our ways,
you may experience some emotional hurt or disappointment.  However, it is
for your good that He does it and the morning will come wheree there will be
rejoicing.  We all truly feel your pain and, in many ways and with many of
us, we have experienced the same or similar things.  We stand with you and
claim the Word of God and His promises.  He makes no mistakes!

From a poem of that name, here are a few lines.  It has meant a lot to me
many times.

And by and by the mist will lift
And plain all He'll make,
Through all the way tho' dark to me,
He made not one mistake.

Know that we love you and Greg and family and we hold you up constantly
before our loving Father.

Ned