ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 15:38:53 -0500
Dear Pat,
        Don't worry, the church people that we've had to talk too have
been very loving indeed.  You would be proud of them.  They've all
assured me that we'll all get through this.
        As far as being alone, God is so good, the garage did give Greg a
loaner so he was able to come home and, the work took much less time than
they had expected too so the car is back, Greg is around, the church is
being very loving and I think that even Chris is a little sorry for the
mess he has created.  He didn't like the fact that we were talking to
church people about his little adventure last night, but I just said,
"hey, you weren't just messing with our property this time, you were
messing with theirs and they have a right to know what's going on.  They
pay the insurance and they have every right to bring charges against
you."  I'm praying that he has a bigger tiger by the tail than he
bargained for.  Greg and I are just very tired and very drained.  We got
so little sleep last night.  Please pray that Chris's, so called,
friends, don't even come around tonight so that we can get a break and
some well needed rest.
Kathy