ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brad Dunse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jul 2004 14:33:22 -0500
Kathy,

Didn't you know? PDA's are of the devil hahaha. I laugh because what
rediculous things to cmplain about when there are people in your town
who  need real help and here they are sporting pias attitudes moaning and
groaning about trivial things. Oh my my my my my.

Brad

Kathy Du Bois wrote:
>Hey Guys,
>         If you think about it, please pray for Greg and myself at our
>quarterly business meeting tomorrow.  It's showing the potential to be a
>rather ugly one.  I just found out that there are even complaints about
>how Greg dresses and the fact that he carries   a P.D.A.  Anything but
>respond to the gospel.  Unfortunately, I think that a lot of this is from
>the old guard which is still committed to  Pastor Olson, the retired
>pastor that I've written about in the past.  He still causes a lot of
>trouble for us behind the scenes.
>         I have learned so much about God through serving this church.  In
>one way, I have learned about what unconditional love is and commitment,
>no matter what.  God loves these people even though they can be nasty and
>lazy.  Now, I'm getting a lesson in what Jesus was up against when he had
>to confront the religious people.  You know, isn't it amazing that God
>puts up with all of this and hasn't just wiped us out in frustration?  It
>makes His grace appear very amazing indeed.
>         On the other side, the foundation is just waiting for the floor
>to be poured.  Greg actually drove the car into the basement just for fun
>  . What a riot.  I hope that I'll get to live in it for a little while at
>least, and enjoy it.  Right now, even that  hope seems a bit shakey.Kathy

>The best thing to hit the Internet in years - Juno SpeedBand!
>Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Brad

   It isn't difficult to make a mountain out of a molehill, just add a
little dirt