ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jul 2005 18:53:49 -0600
I have had this for some time but put off posting it to echurch.  It has
been many months ago since I spent about 5 months praying with this woman
twice a week.  I think you will enjoy her testimony.

Raise To Be A Witch

By Phil Scovell

     Charlotte, not her real name, is a 32 year old black woman
whom I met after she found my website.  I am mentioning her ethnic
heritage only so that you might better understand her testimony of
healing I am about to describe.

     Charlotte is, what I call, a low level Satanic Ritual Abuse
survivor.  by my own definition, this means, she wasn't kidnapped
as a baby, or a small child, by a Satanic cult, then tortured,
emotionally fractured into alternate personalities, and mentally
programmed to respond to certain hand signals and spoken codes.
She was, on the other hand, and not by choice, raised in
witchcraft.  She has given her permission to share some of the
details of her life with you.

     When Charlotte first called me, she was a very frightened and
confused young woman.  Her entire life consisted of anxiety and
panic attacks, voices in her head, fear of crowds, nightmares,
demonic manifestations, and bazaar physical maladies which stumped
physicians who could find no cause for her physical infirmities.

     Charlotte's entire life and bright future, as well as her
career, had been destroyed.  She had tried finding help in every
conceivable way including psychiatric, medical, and spiritual.  By
spiritual, I mean at least two things.  Before her life as a born
again Christian solidified, she had even sought the advice and
counsel of mediums and psychics.  Later, as she began attending
church faithfully, she sought the prayers and counsel and the
experience of deliverance ministers.  If the reader is unfamiliar
with the term "Deliverance," it means a person, or group of
people, who believe God has called them and gifted them to cast
out unclean spirits.  In some denominations, such people are
called "Exorcists."  She found no relief in any of her attempts
for help.  By the way, the word "exorcist" is used in the Bible.
(See Acts 19:30).

     At age 18, Charlotte, due to her scholastic abilities, was
given a scholarship to a private college.  Once enrolled as a
freshman, everything settled into a normal routine of college
life.  Unfortunately, she never made it through the first year.

     One evening, several of the girls were meeting together in a
student's room of the dorm before going to bed when Charlotte was
suddenly physically overcome by something that made her body burn
as if she had been set afire.  The pain and fear were so great,
she had to crawl on her hands and knees part of the way back to
her room.  Later, when the symptoms subsided slightly, she was
able to get to a telephone to call her mother for help.  She was
picked up shortly thereafter and taken to a doctor.  They could
not find a thing wrong with her yet the physical aberration
remained.  Utter fear and panic settled in her mind and body and
she found it impossible to function normally.  She was placed on
psychotropic pharmaceuticals and dropped out of school.

     For the next 14 years, Charlotte frequently returned to
physicians for strange and weird physical maladies.  she explained
to me on the telephone that she was a light complected black woman
but one day, her neck turn black as ink but the rest of her body
color stayed the same.  Doctors could find nothing wrong.  Another
time, she felt as if worms or snakes were literally slowly
crawling around on the inside of her body.  Doctors ran tests and
x-rays and could find nothing causing the sensation.  These are
only a couple of examples; there were many more.  She was unable
to consistently remain employed; finding it difficult to remain on
the job for any length of time due to her every changing physical
and emotional and psychological state of mind.

     Before I met Charlotte, I was praying in my office one day.
I clearly felt the Lord impressing me to spend more time in prayer
for myself.  I asked the Lord why and He clearly said in my
thoughts, "Because, you are going to be dealing more and more with
the demonic realm."  I had already been doing this with a number
of people with whom I was praying so the impression I felt I was
receiving from the Holy Spirit puzzled me until, two weeks later,
Charlotte called me for the first time.

     Over a period of about six months, Charlotte and I prayed
together twice a week.  Her life was more complicated and
spiritually distorted than anyone I had met to date.  There was
almost never a prayer session that there wasn't a demonic
manifestation which presented itself to block the healing The True
Lord Jesus Christ was bringing into her life.  The demonics often
spoke through her voice to me or manifested in tangible ways in,
or tactually, on her physical body.

     SRA survivors, Satanic Ritual abuse, in my limited
experience, come in various degrees.  Charlotte, for example, was
never a member of any cult or occult.  She did not dabble in any
forms of witchcraft, divination, or in any Satanic rituals.  She
wasn't Wicca or any other form of aspect of the occult.  She
didn't practice meditation techniques such as transcendental
meditation or any other such meditative methodology that can
easily expose the mind to the demonic realm.  She was never
involved in any eastern religious practices or beliefs.  She never
used an Ouija Board.  She did, before understanding Christianity
and being discipled, visited a number of psychics trying to
determine what was wrong with her life.  Yet, in our very first
prayer session, the demonic manifestations began to the degree
that sometimes even her mouth felt as if it were physically being
manipulated externally.

     Many Christians today find it difficult, it not down right
impossible, to believe that there is really any such thing as SRA
or Satanic Ritual Abuse.  This is likely due to the numbers of
fakes and fraud who have paraded before the television cameras in
large evangelical ministries, making their claims of being
witches that claimed they were skilled in both the black and white
arts, warlocks, psychics, remote viewers, former occult shamans,
witch doctors or medicine men, Wicca masters, devil worshipers,
voodooists, sorceress, high priests or priestess Satanists,
cannibals, sword swallowers, glass eaters, acupuncturists, former
Charismatic pastors, former Roman Catholics, Former Baptist
pastors, human sacrificers, yoga masters, contortionists, ballet
dancers, Karate grand masters, former goldfish swallowers, ping
pong champions, and former red communists, only later to be
exposed as counterfeits.  A little humor there, of course, but it
does get a little ridiculous at times, I must admit.  Most
Christians acknowledge there must be some devil worshippers out
there because they've heard of Satanic covens, Wiccans, Luciferian
groups, secret societies such as the Scull and Bones, the
buildabergera, the Bohemian Grove, Freemasonry, The
Trilateralists, the Council on Foreign Relations, and Globalists
of all kinds.  Did I leave anybody out?  Yet, when it comes to
demonic activity associated with a Christian, Bible Believers
immediately begin back pedaling.  Some, for that matter, never
even get on the bicycle in the first place.  In that case, there
is no need to even consider any back pedaling.  Why?  It is called
FEAR in capital letters.

     As I have already mentioned, Charlotte was not a member of
any Satanic cults but when she was a baby, her mother married a
man who was involved in all sorts of Satanic practices.  He
claimed he was a warlock or some crazy thing like that.  She was
molested as a child.  She was likely dedicated to the Prince of
Darkness in some type of Satanic ceremony, too, based upon some
fragments of memories she has.  Honestly, some people will believe
anything.  Except for Christians, of course, and they often only
believe what someone taught them without ever once questioning its
validity.

     One day, in a prayer session, Charlotte told me that she had
a brother who was a carpet layer.  Many years after her mother had
divorced Charlotte's step father, her brother came over to lay
knew carpet in her mother's living room.  Pulling the old carpet
up, they found a picture of a large devil's head drawn on the
floor covering most of the living room area.  Yes, her brother
removed it before putting down the new carpet.  I could tell you
much more about Charlotte but perhaps she'll write her own
testimony some day because it would take a book.  You might like
to know that Charlotte is walking free now.  The Enemy has no
control over her life.  She isn't afraid of crowds any longer.
She no longer hates and wishes to kill her step father.  She has a
job now which she is able to handle quite well which is something
she has never been able to do.

     If you are a Christian who finds such testimonies ridiculous,
unbiblical, fraudulent, or right down stupid, I invite you to sit
with me as I pray with people who have these abnormal things
occurring in their lives.  they are mentally ill?  Oh, really?
sure, some pastors come up with such ridiculous conclusions, and
some professionals may have arrived at such a diagnosis and
treated them medically, gaining some form of normality in their
lives, but my question then is, what are they doing calling and
being led by the Lord to me?  I'm not a professional.  I never
graduated from Bible college.  I only took one psychology class
when I was in school and diagnosed myself on the spot as neurotic
and prayed God would never call me into any form of counseling
ministry.  I have a limited education.  I am not a Deliverance
Minister nor do I wish to be.  I am not successful.  I've filed
for bankruptcy twice in my life.  I'm a poor speller.  If it
weren't for computers and word processors with spell checkers, I
couldn't even right.  I could probably trace letters if somebody
showed me how.  On top of everything else, I am also totally
blind.  Who in their right mind would come to a blind guy for help
as described in this testimony?  I sure wouldn't.  So, if these
people, such as Charlotte, and many others with whom I have prayed
and talked with who have similar demonic manifestations are
mentally ill, why aren't they being set free?  Can't psychologists
and psychiatrists deal with such things or do they choose not to
because of what they have been taught?  I know some licensed
therapists, psychologists, and psychiatrist who do, in fact, know
exactly how to pray with such people and do so on a daily bases.
Shoot, I even know some pastors who work with such people.  Did
they learned this in medical school or universities or seminaries?
Not likely.  If you are a Christian, you know the answer to these
questions.

     You may think this is an article about demons, unclean
spirits, devil hunting, or demon possession, something I don't
even believe in, or maybe you just think this is a brag.  Well, if
you think the latter, you would be right.  Brag, I mean.  It is a
brag on Jesus and what He can do through prayer.  The real purpose
of this testimony isn't to get you to believe in demons; it is to
get you to believe in prayer in the name of the True Lord Jesus
Christ.  It won't work for you?  You are listening to the wrong
voice if you believe that.

     Oh, one more thing.  I never chose, asked, or requested God
call me into this ministry.  It is easy for me to plead, at times,
"Why me, Lord?"  Especially when even Christians choose not to
believe and label what you do as psycho heresy.  One thing I know
for a fact.  Jesus is Lord and He utterly changed Charlotte's life
as a Christian.

Phil Scovell
Denver, Colorado
Mountain Time Zone