ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amy Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jul 2005 09:39:06 -0400
Pat,
    Thanks for sharing that.  I didn't know it could do that.  I take it
every night just about.  It really helps me out alot.  I don't know what I
would do without it but I am going to be careful now that I know what it can
do.  I used to go to sleep okay but would wake up really, really early
especially after loosing my sight.  Now I've got to where I can sleep til
about 9 or so.  It took quite a while to get there though.  I went off of it
at one time and started waking up kindly early again so I started back on
it.

Amy