ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2006 18:47:02 -0700
Rhonda,

I've read a couple books by Francine Rivers and liked them.  I also like
Karen Kingsbery, Beverly Lewis, and Tracie Peterson.  Dee Henderson has also
written some good Christian fiction that includes more suspense or thriller
elements in it.  All these authors have some books available on Audible and
Bookshare.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com