ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2006 18:38:21 -0500
Hello, I'm working on an essay for the short story "Son From America" by
Isaac Singor.  It's about a Jewish family that lives in a small villiage in
Poland, the son goes to America and makes lots of money.  He sends some back
to his parents thinking he will make their life better, but they are content
with their one room house, their chickens, goats and cow.  It was really a
good story describing what true riches are.
So...that's what I've been doing.  The essay has to be three pages, and it
was only an eight page story.
I am ready for summer, so I can read purely for pleasure.
I love reading fiction, I especially like Francine Rivers a Christian
fiction writer.  Have any of you read any of her books?  Any others you
might give a positive review of?  I also like Max Lucado, "When God Whispers
Your Name"
Just wondered what everyone was up too?
I've been feeling a bit tired today, allergies acting up!!!
So anyway, just wanted to say hi.

Rhonda1