ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amy Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Jul 2005 16:52:25 -0400
Brad,
    Thanks for this e-mail.  It is very encouraging and is always good to be
reminded of why we go through these trials of our life.  I know this very
well because I have learned it through life.  I am so thankful for how far
the Lord has brought me and how I still have the joy, at least I try to keep
the joy.

Thanks,
Amy