ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 05:04:27 -0500
Rhonda,
One thing is for certain!  Ben has a wonderful wife.  What a joy that you
have such a good attitude and I know it is because you know and depend on
the Lord.  He will see you through this hurdle in life and will bgless you
for your faith and you committment to your husband and to Him.  I love that
song "God Will Make A Way" and I know it to be true.  Just hang on, Siss, He
is on the job and watching over you and Ben.  He will make a way for Ben to
have
the eye surgery and He will take care of your needs.

Proverbs 3:3-6
    3 Let love and faithfulness never leave you;
    bind them around your neck,
    write them on the tablet of your heart.
    4 Then you will win favor and a good name
    in the sight of God and man.
    5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart
    and lean not on your own understanding;
    6 in all your ways acknowledge him,