ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jul 2005 17:21:24 -0500
Hi Loving Ones,

I thought I would write to all of you and share a little news with you.
Please don't panic when you read this. <smile> I'm going to be just fine.
<smile>

Some of you may know that I've been going to change doctors for a while
now, well I did it.

Today I went to see Doctor Berg here in De Smet. They had me fasting, and
my appointment was 10:30 this morning. lol.

They couldn't do blood work, because she couldn't get any blood from my
tiny veins. lol. They scheduled that for tomorrow morning at the hospital
here in De Smet.

My blood sugar was getting pretty low, so they gave me something to bring
it up! A nice little glass of pepsi! yes! the real stuff! lol. Then they
brought me another glass of pepsi with a half of a glucos tab to bring it
up, and took my blood sugar again. It was getting better. <smile>

When Doctor Berg came in, we talked about my diabetes, and blood sugars,
which is doing pretty good. <smile>

in trying to get to the root of my head akes I've been having lately, along
with the stiffness in my neck, he desided to do a cat scan tomorrow to look
for any problems in my head, or sinus trouble.

Then we talked about my thyroid, and when he felt of my neck, he felt the
lump that has been there for years, that no one has ever noticed before. I
asked him what he thought it was. He said he thinks it's a nodgle, and he
wants to do an ultraSound next Wednesday to see if there is anything going on.

I'm doing okay with all this, and I'm not going to have a "pity party"
<smile> I'm just trusting in Jesus, and I'm praying that if there is
anything wrong, that He will make a healing possible.

Please pray that everything is okay. <smile>

I'm trusting God and leaning on him for his Faith and wisdom.

Thank you for praying. I'll keep you all informed.

Here is my new cell phone number.

Verizon Wireless in-network free calling plan: 605-854-1138

Now that I have almost fallen a sleep while writing this, I'm going to send
it now. lol.

Lovingly,
Pat Ferguson