ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jul 2009 10:54:45 -0500
Hi Phil,

I believe it! We've seen hale like that in the summer also. I'll
never forget one summer, we hit bad hale storms on the way to Huron
one Wednesday night, and then again that same night, on the way home
and when we got home, our yard was a few feet burried in hale.

It broke the windows in the truck. I'll never forget that. Going down
tohave coffee with Vernon now.

Lovingly,

Pat Ferguson