ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 2012 16:03:50 -0600
Hi Everyone,

I've been loving and purchasing from the Elijah list, and for the
most part, it is pretty accessible.

They are really helpful, also if one has problems with an order.

One can also purchase on the phone, and they will send you the
download link. I just bought 5 albums by Grace Williams for $45.00.
This is a sale! Go grab them! lol.

Or one canpurchase on the phone and they will send you the CD's if
you choose not to download your purchases in mp3.

I also purchased a conference set teaching last Friday, it's their
2012 conference called "What is God saying for 2012" There are a
whole bunch of guest speakers. I will get the download link towards
the end of the month, as this was a special sale price, and the
conference is going on right now. <smile>

Blessins,

Pat Ferguson