ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2007 01:23:24 -0400
Hello Carol,
I just read your testimony and I thank the Lord that you have been blessed
and nurtured through your trials.  I pray for your continued recovery and
for continued guidance from our Lord Jesus. It is hard for us to remember
that all we have to do is to trust Him and He will make a way for us.  Hang
in there and thank you for sharing your testimony with us.
Huggs and blessings,
Virgie and Hoshi