ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 18:17:21 -0600
Chris,

Maybe you could go see the movie "The Passion of The Christ."

That would give you very discriptive not verbally discriptive, but really
discriptive events of the crucifiction of Christ.

I've been hearing nothing but good things about the movie, but I've not
seen it yet.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson