ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 14 Jul 2005 21:35:45 -0400
Algebra sounds easy  Kathy compared to what you are going through,  you may
be able to help solve a few problems for me,  *smile* after all this problem
solving practice
brains? I really don't have much mathematical sense, oh I can balance my
checking account, add two and two, double a recipe but... for the life of me
I can't muster up enough concern over the two trains leaving Paris at the
same time... and for goodness sake if Jone doesn't know how much nuts cost,
she shouldn't have a party!!!!!  problem solved!
If someone could make it practical for me to learn Algebra, give me a
reason... maybe I'd be motivated!!
pray for my mathematical sense to develop or grow or appear!!
*smile*
If Rhonda is usually slow at getting Algebraic material how long will it be
before she is wanting to yank her hair out and eat all the chocolate in
sight?