ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vinny Samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Aug 2009 14:56:39 -0700
Hi Everyone,
    There is an important message which every U.S. citizen should read about
the president's proposals for national healthcare.  This message is longer
than the list can accommodate, or edit into separate messages.  The only way
I could find it was to google Rickjoiner plus national healthcare.
 Put that all in quotes using the plus sign.  When I went to his website, it
might have been there, but it was not easily findable.
his website is

www.morningstarministries.org

If you are still not able to read his letter, you can send me an email at:

and I will forward it to you.
Vinny