ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 2004 15:53:01 -0600
Lelia,

I'm not a good one to comment on this subject, but I will be praying for
you and Todd, in this situation, and I wouldn't want to be in your shoes
right now. I do understand your frustration, however, and please know that
I love you know matter what happens. I know God loves you also, and some
times I wonder what God thinks of us when we do sin, not that you
necessarily have, that's not for me to say, only God. Oh, I'm rambling.
Lelia, you are loving, and I will be praying for you and Todd.

As usual, I'm doing my email backwards, so I see I have another message to
read. lol.

I'll be writing more on this subject later.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson