ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vinny Samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jul 2005 21:41:57 -0700
Well Phil,
we are having some very unusual weather here also.  It is 50 degrees
farenheit.  It feels more like October or April here.  Quite unusual, even
for northern B.C.  I'd love to trade some of our weather for yours.  We need
warm sunny weather here for crops and hey.
I am sitting here in my courderoys and long-sleve shirt about ready for a
little heat.
We don't believe in global warming here.
six years ago, Phil, we had snow on the fourth of July.
We are not really noted for cold weather like other parts of Canada, but we
do get it at times.
Keep cool as we try to keep warm.
Vinny