ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 19:20:28 -0700
Hi, everyone.  THanks for your prayers about the interview.

I think it went pretty well.  I thought a couple answers I made sounded a
little lame, but they were the questions that were so specific to the
position that, at this point, my answers could only be general.  I know,
though, that God was with me and that I did my very best.  I took the
attitude that, despite the circumstances of the interview, I would act as if
I had every chance of getting that job, because I really think if God gives
it to me, I will do a fabulous job.  Prayerfully some of that confidence
reached the interviewers, of which there were three.

After the interview I had to do a writing exercise.  I had to write a letter
to a child placement agency telling them why our agency wouldn't be using
their services any longer.  Reasons were given which I was to put into the
letter in my own words.  I enjoyed is, because writing is one of my
strengths.  (I said writing, not spelling, LOL.)  Anyway, I think I did
especially well on that part.

Now comes the waiting and, like Tom Petty says, "The Waiting is the Hardest
Part."

Julie Melton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com