ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Keith Hodges <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2005 01:18:29 -0000
Dear All,

ahhhhh, sigh, I am back online after a couple of months without an internet
connection. It is good to be back. Phil kindly re-enabled my participation
in this list...

Just before I was dissconnected, Phil was announcing his online book to the
world... and thinking about online books just today I was wondering whether
"Jake Colsen" had added any more chapters to the unfolding storey of his
book... so I would like to recommend his online book to you all, even though
it is not finished yet I think you will find it very inspiring.

http://www.jakecolsen.com/jakefront.html

happy reading

lots of love to you all

Keith