ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
cairie_w <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jul 2009 17:56:28 +0200
Hi Pat

I really don't think this is anything to worry about.
Remember, your body has gone through a heck of a lot and it
needs to adjust.  I heard that you can go through depression
when you loose your eye.  How mush more will it be because
of a hysterectomy?

My dad had a quadruple by-pass in 2004 and he went through
depression himself.  Just give your body a chance and you'll
be fine.  Emotions play a large role, so just be patient.

Cairie