ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2006 05:25:40 +0100
It was a very happy day for us both.  We stayed in contact via phone rather
more than usual as Mike worked (on a switchboard) and I just felt we were
"hanging out together".  We also ate our favourite food.  One of the
greatest blessings of the day though was that, as Mike left for owork, I
found myself specifically praying for his safety.  (I often do this, but not
always, and it's always with a sense of need to pray that particular thing
as he has a very busy main road to cross as soon as he leaves our home.)
Anyway, the bus was involved in an incident and Roxy got a big slide down
the bus and was quite sick on arriving at work, but she soon recovered and I
felt God was really in that situation!

--
Carol