ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2006 09:43:34 -0600
Yesterday was filled with a lot of pain.  My back seems to be about free of
any pain but due to the sciatic nerve problem associated with my back, there
is a lot of pain, if I am not careful.  Sandy is checking with a physical
therapy place today for me.  Yesterday I sort of over did it.  Vicki's
husband John, and I, went to the chiropractor together.  this sometimes
brings on more pain for awhile as thing go back into place because the
muscles are strained.  So I knew I'd have some soreness yesterday.  Then,
just before noon, we took Everett to the surgical clinic for his foot
surgery.  We sat for three hours waiting.  This generated a lot of extra
discomfort for me and by the time we got home, I was in a load of pain in my
hip and leg again.  I had two prayers sessions Monday night and didn't want
to miss them because one was new and we had never prayed together before,
and the other was a man with whom I had not prayed for a few weeks.  So, in
short, I felt both of these were very important.  By the time the prayer
sessions were over, I was in total agony and had to stay up later until the
pain subsided enough that I felt I could go to sleep.  So your prayers about
this are still greatly appreciated.  Fortunately, both men were definitely
ministered to and that was great to see.

Phil.

Has He Ever Crossed Your Mind?
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com