ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2006 13:35:39 -0600
I am in contact with a lady who does embroidery work and T shirts and sweat
shirts.  She is going to give me some prices on sweat shirts with a yellow,
or gold, cross with blue borders, and black lettering that says, Has He Ever
Crossed Your Mind?  I'm having one made for me but may post on my website,
and let you know here, in case somebody would like one.  She has done this
work for my son and the Karate school so she isn't all that expensive like
you would think even for single orders.

Phil.

Has He Ever Crossed Your Mind?
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com