ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 18:49:30 -0500
Paul,

That is so true about scientists trying to dispute the truth of the
Bible.  I mentioned this before, but I bet Mat might get a kick out of it
so I'll mention it again. Our pastor in Texas when we lived there told us
of a group of scientists who tried dispute the miracle of the crossing of
the Red Sea by Moses and the Children of Israel. They demanded that where
Moses crossed, was only like four inches of water, very very shallow water.
Think about that one a minute and you'll find if that was the case, that
even a bigger miracle was shown if Pharaoh's army of chariots and horses
drowned in 4 inches of water lol. How gullable do they think we are? The
other one they tried to dispute was the miracle of Jesus accepting the
lunch offered by the little boy, of fish and loaves, and making it feed
5000 with left overs to boot. Well the scientists claimed that although it
says loaf, the loaves they often made in those days where huge loaves, like
really really big loaves, and because, they were so huge, that of course it
could feed that amount of people. Well again think about it. A greater
miracle had to have taken place then in supernatural strength and appetite
of this little boy carrying around this gigantic lunch to eat on break lol.
I think these scientists have had their head squelched too many times in
laboratory experiments or something lol.

Brad