ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2015 11:43:25 -0600
Hi Phil,

Vernon can be really funny at times, too. He loves to have good clean
fun and joke around with others. Just ask Sharon Gill. lol.

He picks on the nurses all the time, and I love that.

I wish he had friends here, but he chooses not to associate with anyone here.

People here do like him.

He's very strong in his very conservative political views.

He doesn't go have coffee with the guys, and I wish he did, but he
does visit with people when they come here. That I'm happy about.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13.