ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2007 00:24:21 -0600
Oh, wow, Dave!

I am praying for Melvin, Sheila, and their baby! TB is pretty well
managed now with medication. I pray for the doctors who will be
caring for Melvin.

I also pray for you and April. Troublemaker though she was at OSSB,
she deserves my prayers and my friendship! Big Huuuuuuuuuuge Grin!

Love to All Of You,
Reeva Parry.