ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chris Gilland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 02:59:10 -0400
Yes Rhanda.  Kristin and I, unless plans change and we can't find a
minister, will be married 9/19/04 at 2 PM eastern time.

You guys, if I don't post here much over the next two months, don't be
surprised.  I wish to take some time away from the list, to be with her.
I'm not gonna go to no mail, nor unsubscribe, but I'm probably just gonna
lerk for a while, but that doesn't mean I'm not reading you all's mails, and
praying for each request coming in.

Chris.