ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 17:29:56 -0500
Nancy,

I know a couple in Montana, and they were Mormons and they are now Born
Again Christians. She had a hard time getting use to the Mormon Church, but
her husband was raised a Mormon. They are both super loving people, and
they really love The Lord! They are so happy now that they left the Mormon
Church!

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson