ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 09:09:41 -0500
Brad,

I had to read your message a few times to understand it all, not because of
the way you wrote it, just because I'm kind of stupid when it comes to this
kind of stuff.

I'm Praising God for you and I'm also praying that everything goes
according to His plan and that it is going to be as you want it to be.

Isn't Our Lord wonderful!

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson