ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 2010 15:14:24 -0700
I have been praying with a young man in Vancouver Canada once a week for
about six months now.  Karl is 27 years old and before he even turned 20
years of age, he was  a crystal meth addict.  He has become very active in a
church, witnesses to everybody, and in the last six months, he's experience
many areas of healing in places of emotional woundedness.  However, as I was
talking with him last night, we pray together on Monday evenings, his family
were leaving to go out and they interrupted him and everyone was
congratulating him.  Last night was the end of the 7th year being drug free.
Praise God for that.  Few people ever get off meth once they get on it.  The
first usage of meth, I've heard doctor's say, and you are already an addict.

Phil.