ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stephanie M <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2006 16:02:59 +1000
Hi everyone,
Well, I'm feeling *extremely* frustrated at the moment. Feeling very
lost and alone... wondering where I'm going what I'm doing. Well,
that's what I'm feeling at the moment anyway. Ok, confession time...
big time... I have slacked on exercise and bible reading. I don't
know why but its so hard to get there and do it. I have absolutely no
desire to read the word at the moment... I did, but not any more. And
the exercise well, I guess I'd ben slack. I do about 10 min a day
if  I'm lucky.  As for Michele... she is going to be tomato staked
(see www.raisinggodlytomatoes.com) her 24 hours a day, until she is
obedient and listenes to me... she is still touching things even
though she knows not too... she totally and utterly ignores me when I
need to go somewhere and she needs to stay with me. She doesn't run,
but touching, grabs, and screams when told what to do or not do.She
is getting out of her bed and destroying her room, and today even
went in to our room and emptied the closets... I was so angry, but
well, I guess I'll have to keep her with me.
Steph