ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2005 21:06:36 -0800
Hi everyone!

thank you all for the welcome!  I remember some of you from when I used to
be on this list before.  Good to hear from you again, and nice to meet those
of you whom I've never met before!

I'll tell you a little about myself.  I am totally blind and hard of hearing
and am looking into getting a cochlear implant.  I hope I can get it.  I've
been diagnosed with obssessive compulsive disorder, bipolar 2 and
depression.  If I'm in a good mood, I enjoy reading, using the computer,
going for rides and to fast food places, shopping, fishing.  If I'm really
upbeat I like to go yard saling and make things with plastic canvas and fimo
clay.

Guess I'll go for now.  Great hearing from you all, and I'll be praying with
you too!

sharon