ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 13:04:51 -0700
Kathy,

Yes, the situation is pretty much the same here in Colorado.   Parents who
get physical in disciplining or controlling a teen risk being charged
themselves.  Not right, I know, but it's the way the laws are.  Considering
this flawed system, you did all the right things in the best way you knew
how.  Brad, in an ideal world, I could see your point.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com
Keep smiling!