ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2013 21:24:27 -0500
Hi Everyone,

Thanks to all of you who have responded to my prayer request.

We appreciate all the prayers so very much.

We will not be going to the memorial service in Alabama.

I'm going to try and plan a Memorial service for Lyle here, since
there are lots of relatives here, and friends, of his, as well.

Lyle will be cremated, and I believe his ashes will be scattered over
his property in Alabama.

We haven't heard from Kathleen since this morning, so I'm praying for
her, and I pray she will call us tomorrow.

Please continue to pray for Vernon and Dean and Betty.

I'm really praying that Vernon will be saved soon.

Please pray that Pastor Marty will do the Memorial service for us.
He's on vacation now, so I'll wait until he gets back from vacation.

Thanks so much for all your love and prayers.

In His Loving care,

Pat Ferguson