ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 11:24:46 -0600
Kathy,

I don't believe that it is just for the Christian who hasn't done much with
their Christian walk, as I know people who have been Christians for years
that are reading the book, and doing the journal. Just what I've been told
by other Christians. <smile>

The person who sent me the journal that she is typing for us, she has been
a Christian for many years, and she's very active in her Church, and she
knows the Bible like her own name. <smile>

Just my thoughts, that's all. <smile>

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson