ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michelle Pryor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2006 17:03:39 -0700
Because some of you don't think I write enough when I'm feeling positive,
and you are right I turn to writing much more frequently when I'm down.
Anyway, I'm up today, so here's a positive report. First Ellie was great
today on our route around tthe golf course. She turned in front of me once
to sniff. But that was the only correction she needed. Shhe walked quickly
and my friend who drove by called and told me her tail was wagging and she
had a really bounce to her step that she hadn't seen in a while. Maybe she
likes the spring weather, but I'd like to think its us coming together grin.
She also did well in Albertson's and Walmart where I spent entirely to much
money.
I had 2 interviews today 1 at west hills elemeentary yes they would be
thrilled to have me asz a volunteer I will be working with 6 kids 4 hours a
week. Ellie did super on our tour of the school. I have also volunteered to
do guide dog/blindness presentations to the classes which will be organized
by the end of the year.
I also spoke on the phone with a posible new riding instructor. We had a
great talk. She teaches group lessons. I haven't done those in  a while but
feel ready for that experience and I think I've managed to help her see how
I will be safe and so will her horse. It looks like I will be riding a
quarter horse Arab cross. I hope she looks arabish. I love the way they
look.
I'm still playing tag with the employment group.
Now I'm off to choir. We are singing Just a Closer Walk  this sunday which
is 1 of my favorite songs.
See u.
shelly